Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Men Who Stare At Goats

I am checking out a movie today from the library that promises to be a good distraction. The Men Who Stare At Goats is the name.  Not that I need a distraction.  My life is pretty good now that I have escaped from the evil ones!  I am reminded though that evil is always lurking about, and comes out sideways sometimes.  It is not surprising in the least that the U.S. Military would try to use New Age techniques to give themselves a boost in terms of warfare.  I am reminded that even Hitler manipulated the occult for his purposes, and some of those prisoners of war were brought to this country, given new identities and bank accounts to perpetuate our own interests in mind control..  It is hard to imagine how such a subject could be remotely funny, but I am willing to give it my best shot.

No comments: