Sunday, November 6, 2011

Getting It Together

I am writing this morning from my sisters computer.  My Great Great Grandmothers cauldron is here safe and sound.  Hughs Net came yesterday and installed the satalite dish on the roof and we are up and operating this morning.  There is so much I want to tell my dear readers about the last few days but I need to do some things that I don't want my previous landlord to know about till after I do them, so my account will have to wait.  There are people who have moved in at Paul Drive on the evening of November 3rd.  I will be sending them some revealing mail about their upcoming situation so they can adjust accordingly.  It is the very least I can do for the unsuspecting.

Sometime today I plan on setting up a mini workshop where I can continue my silversmithing activities throughout the holidays.  I sold a feather off my neck in the library last week and I can use the income for my next move.  Stay tuned dear reader for my next series of blogs.  I plan on being in Columbus early in the week and I am happy that I am learning how to blog from the library and thanks to Gail better use my camera and flash drive.  I am so happy to have escaped the wicked ones and I look forward to my upcoming counterclaim.  Hopefully Columbus laws will change and not let drug dealing landlords have a free ride in eviction court.  I plan on putting at least one out of business this year.  It is a shame that a landlord can deal drugs openly through their rentals and not get caught.  That is why we need legal reforms, and diligent informants!  It has been a long time since my activism has been sparked.  I am proud to say that even though I used marijuanna and hallucinogenic drugs, I never had to steal, or deal with the exception of last winter when I dealt for my landlord.  I don't think the court will be too surprised that a woman like her would arrive every Friday like clockwork to collect money and deliver dope but not make a single repair to the property!  The West Jefferson Police Department and Columbus Judicial system can use all the help I can give them to lead these criminals to justice and put them out of business for good.  Stay tuned dear reader, it is about to get interesting!

No comments: