Friday, September 23, 2011

Seven Of Wands

The Seven Of Wands in the tarot is about taking or making a stand.  The recent attack on me was subversive.  It was not above board and not a clean conflict.  I didn't know they were conspiring and preparing an attack on me.  I felt it, but I couldn't prove it.  I would have sounded like a crazy person had I voiced my suspicions.  I chose to write about it in my first published short story Powder Finger And Graveyard Dust. 

  My X has never said for me not to call her, write her, or email her.  The report she filed in Municipal Court that was rejected claimed I was stalking her which I have not.  She claimed I had shone up at her workplace which was a blatant lie.  It is true that I left things that belong to her on her porch and I always called ahead to inform her when I was coming.  I always made sure she was gone (car not there) as I did not want to be accused of the very thing she just tried to charge me with.  She sent me a package through the mail in April with a magazine, brewers yeast tablets for Syd, and a newsletter for a blacksmithing group I belong to.  She did not send me the unpaid phone bill that has ended up damaging my credit.  She did not send me the collections letters that surely must have come.  So here she was fabricating false evidence and sending me mixed messages by mail, all the time telling others that I just didn't get it, and wouldn't leave her alone.  If this woman didn't want her stuff back, and didn't want me to contact her, why wouldn't she just say it?  There can only be one answer to that.  She wanted to harm me.

  And now she has pulled in my landlord, a crazy X lover with a gun that has been used on at least 2 old girlfriends, and I don't know who all.  Back when I sensed that there was some collusion by at least my landlord and my X, I composed a very powerful counter spell using pieces of a broken mirror and their intentions.  Had their intentions been pure, then good would return to them.  But their intentions were to trick and evict me.  The woman who is trying to make me homeless stands to lose her house or maybe all of them!  The woman who tried to get a false police report on me, has now got a police report on file against her.  And my X is stuck with these two creepy individuals for friends. Lori was attracted to me because I was nice to her and truly tried to help her in jewelry class.  Our relationship was built on kindness.  I wanted nothing to do with any of her X's and particularly the one who's girlfriend shot and killed herself.  I didn't want these women in our life and I was clear about that.  And by the way, none of the X's like each other.   They have all fought and undermined each other and are hate filled women.  I was exposed to their crazy dramas for the whole 7 years that Lori and I were together, because she didn't honor my wishes to keep them out of our lives.  Now she is stuck with those crazy bitches, and my wicked landlord in the mix.  So I emerge the lucky one, she is stuck with them.  May they all be bound together in their wicked collusions.  That is pretty powerful ju ju.  I hope she notices that what they have done has backfired on them.  She actually harmed them by involving them.  They can not undo the original counter reverse spell that I constructed for them.  The only thing they could possibly do to reverse what will happen to them is to become kind.  None of these women can do that without a spiritual transformation.  It is not in their evil nature.  They will literally destroy themselves trying to harm me rather than be kind or true.  So dear reader, watch closely now as my enemies fall one by one by their own intentions and subversive methods.    

No comments: