Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My X's X

My X girlfriends X has threatened to poison my cats on Facebook.  As you might guess this is alarming to me.  This pathetic individual has a history of dead and shot girlfriends so I take her threats very seriously.  It was always disturbing to me that the X's were part of our lives.  One of them a bank robber, another one a raging alcoholic thief, and this nut job a psycho bitch that has a gun.  The worse thing about the whole situation is this loony tunes actually mentioned my landlord as if the three of them were in collusion!  So apparently they are launching some sort of campaign that will attempt to put the unpaid phone bill out of mediation, and the eviction that hasn't been properly handled out of court.  Had this lunatic succeeded, I would most probably be in the hospital from some sort of battle wounds as I refuse to be bullied by anybody....period!  These people just don't get it.  When I left home at 16, I didn't ever have to allow myself to be bullied again.  Their conspiracy backfired of course and today I am recovering from the emotional abuse.  Having the X girlfriend threaten me and my cats is just about the last straw.  I have been civil in my attempt to get this phone bill that wasn't mine off my credit report.  I have worked through the necessary channels and filed the necessary complaints in the proper court.  Thankfully the attempt to issue a CPO was apparently transparent, and a conflict of interest to the Franklin County Court.  Imagine if you owed somebody money, and instead of going through the legal channels, you just called up an X to trump up some other drama, get them arrested and then not have to pay your debt.  That is what they tried to do...and they involved the landlord as well who also has refused to work through legal channels and pay the necessary filing fees etc.  So I am preparing myself for legal matters in addition to preparing to move.  I will keep you posted dear readers...the beat goes on.....

No comments: