Saturday, September 3, 2011

Go Bucks!








Kick off is at noon today.  The Buckeyes are playing Akron.  You can go to the official OSU website here.  It looks like it will be televised locally on channel 10 WBNS TV.  I am so thankful that I don't have to any longer hide my pride in being a Buckeye.  There are advantages to not living in the University District I admit (losing your parking space to fans), but I could not ever understand the out and out hatred directed at OSU from my significant other.  And frankly she was never able to explain it either.  Home games are great for the local economy.  This morning I will demonstrate this fact by going to the grocery and picking up some snacks so that I can enjoy the game in front of my TV set.  It is food stamp day!  What a great diversion!  While I am out and about this morning I will be scoping out moving boxes.  13 days till my big move. 

No comments: