Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Old School accepted in VSA Exhibition 2015
















Old School made it into the 2015 VSA Exhibition and Tour.  Right now, it hangs at Don & Sues Pizza with EIEIO and my mural.  This painting is for sale, but with some stipulations.  Obviously, I want the painting to tour, so if my buyer can agree to that, then let the negotiations begin.  As my readership may recall, I wanted to enter EIEIO into this years Exhibition, but it was not finished in time for the deadline.  These two paintings were pretty much made at the same time.  Oftentimes, I have left over paint, and will jump over to another canvas in order to conserve and not be wasteful.  Old School was made from a 20 year old drawing, and EIEIO was made without a sketch.  In a way, Old School felt more finished, and EIEIO could in fact have more added to it after reflection.

No comments: