Sunday, October 20, 2013

How 'Bout This?


















This is how I feel about any computer anything right now!  Apparantly there is a logo contest through VSA (who awarded my metal quilt 3rd place).  But after several hours of trying to install a facebook like button, my sarcasm for any operating system anywhere would be this image.  Unfortunatly, this is not my art.  I applaud the artist though.  I know just how she feels!
Here is the description of the logo contest.

Logo is for GUIDING PEOPLE THROUGH SYSTEMS
As part of this initiative, we are offering artists with disabilities in the state of Ohio the opportunity to design a logo for the GPS website. The logo will be displayed on the GPS website and on any print copies that are generated from the GPS system.












No comments: