Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Got Rain 2010


Blogroll Me!
For those of you who do not know; I took over the Got Rain site. Lori wanted no part of it since two summers ago when the barrels went up in price.

I had designed the website and assisted her on most of the rain barrel purchases, assembly, and delivery. I loaned her money to buy the empty barrels on at least one occasion. I went to the hardware store and bought the parts on many occasions. I have changed the contact information on the site and this spring I hope to continue assembling, selling, and delivering rain barrels. Check out the site Got Rain.
Keep me in mind. I am always trying to do the next best first right thing. Rain Barrels are a very good investment. I have no outside spigots at my new house, so the 3 rain barrels I have set up are placed in spots that I will use next year for my gardens.

No comments: