Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Body Shop Spot

I am taking a few days off this week from my metal projects.  I left everything so that I can pick up where I left off and also begin new projects.  Hopefully today I can order my metal for Brenda's project that I had to abandon because of water damage at Paul Drive.  She sent me money in April when the basement was constantly flooding and my tools underwater.  I will also be gathering the supplies for the metal quilt project I started working on that had to be put aside because of moving and small claims court appearances.  As you can see by my photo I am squeezed in here pretty tight with a couple feet from the front fender of a Cutlass that is being repainted.  I am so lucky to have this space that I feel guilty on days when I can't go over there and work on my stuff.  I am hopeful that the weather will clear up, metal will be sent, and I can get back over there.  Meanwhile, I brought home some minor projects that I can do at the kitchen table if the cats allow.

No comments: