Sunday, August 27, 2017

I Got A Couple Friends

 

Thank you, those of you that continue to fund my work,  I have people behind me that give me paint...cat food, and cash.  Sometimes, I get to step up to the plate and actually do a painting.
The first inspiration for this painting was another painting.    I assure you that I love them both.
  I have a very gifted neighbor, who knows how to do a tune up on my truck.  I think he would have helped me out before I approached him today.  He is just that kind of a guy.  I think he would have helped me....even if I didnt offer up the painting, Thing is, I am so stoic or something....some sort of shit....I have to have something to offer up as barter.  I assure you that this man is also a musician, and there are many more conversations I would rather have  with him, and his wife.  Till then...do you want me to paint your house?  I need to paint somebody's house that that wants me to do that...

I want to work, as I have always wanted work.  So today, I brokered a tune up for this painting,  I love those people who live in this house.  I loved them before I met them.  My truck needs a tune up....and this guy that lives in this house, can do that for me.  I think it will be a great trade....a painting for a tune up.  You have no idea what I can do,  Let me show you.  

No comments: