Saturday, August 19, 2017

Deplorable Art














I can think of several public art installations that offend me.  The Georgia Guide Stones would be number one on my list.  Why do I think it is ugly?  Because it is all about killing a few million people.  And....it is just plain ugly.  I have several other ugly art installations that I could cite here....but I won't because, my hope is that we can vomit over each one of them, and recover enough to consider the next.  Why does it offend me?  After all, I am an artist.  Fair question.  It offends me because at the heart of it, it promotes Eugenics.
  















I also attended a so called progressive church in Granville Ohio where Margaret Sanger was promoted as a feminist...her picture prominent.  She was the founder of planned parenthood.   I am not confused.  I sat among them for many months.  They were white people who wanted to eradicate the poor.  That is true enough   They wanted to do it through extermination methods, while proclaiming, and fund raising and pretending to help the poor. These groups name themselves the perfect opposite of what they are about.  I attended....unfortunately, excommunicated, and I read in the papers where they capitalize on the very next crisis....pretending to be social justice warriors.  They are the very Nazi's that they are proclaiming to be against.  What a great cover.  I am sorry for making them their Labyrinth.
The second piece of art I would gladly destroy would be my own creation the labyrinth of Granville Ohio.  I would not pick up a stick against them, even though they are actively involved in killing babies.  I would simply destroy my own art.  They have changed their name...and so have I....but their modus operandi is still the same.  They will raise money to help the poor, and eradicate (murder) the poor.  They don't have a better plan.  I do have a better plan.  My plan is not as easily figured out.  My plan is to tell as many people one by one, behind the scenes...and one of these days....that church will be put out of business...
I would take down my own art in the face of something like this.  Stay tuned.  I will tell you some other art, that I hate.  I do think people should have the right to assemble and have free speech.  These shitheads have taken it to a place that is Nazi, because they are Nazi. What are they gonna do when the people know exactly what they are up to?  There will be alt left, and alt right that understand these people should be put out of business.  That will be a rally, I will gladly attend. 

No comments: