Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Things I Love Vs Things I Hate
















I tried to make notes about this painting while I made it!  I hate the idea of people talking about what they think I might have been trying to say and convey...after I am dead.  As an art student, I hate reading that rubbish.I would rather while I am alive, to go on record as to what is behind my paintings.  I have composed a sort of outline about this painting Syd's World.  Title...Syd's World...like Christina's World.















Syd as a point of interest in the foreground...lounging around..but lots going on in the background.  So then, Syd's World became Van Goghs yellow bedroom combined with Christina's World.














Then places where I lived along the way...



















Then there is my guitar and Syd which had to be in the painting because the buyer requested these two things.












I had already put Syd and my guitar in the original sketch.   So I bypassed those two subjects and went to Josef Albers  I got 20,000 hits a few days ago when writing about this painting.  But I would be remiss if I didn't mention that I really hate the dark side...ritualistic abuse....Halloween.....all those Satanic things.  I hate them.  I have to stand in front of my canvas's and try very hard to not hate...just promote beautiful things....just to counteract the dark side.   I would always want people to know that about my art,.

No comments: