Friday, July 24, 2015

The Granville Labyrinth Project 1996



I planned and made a 30 foot labyrinth for a church in Granville Ohio 1996-1997.  They turned out to be pretenders, and part of a Eugenics cult.  I regret the day I ever trusted them, and I hope someday someone will destroy this modern day swastika.  They inverted love.  They continue to invert love.  I am sorry I ever helped them.  And of course, as soon as I figured it out, they had me excommunicated.  And I have never laid eyes on my labyrinth again.  We are legion.  We don't forget, and we don't forgive.  You are like trees....trying to run!  I will publish more footage in the near future.  Just know.  I was there.  I sat in their circles and took council with them.  I was not pretending.  They were.  They are a hate cult, and someday, I hope to be in a courtroom where they are on trial.  They are murderers.  I am sorry, I helped them.  Jesus would condemn them.

No comments: