Sunday, July 26, 2015

400 Hits Last Post
















Two days ago I posted the first of my labyrinth videos.  I got 400 hits.  My daily hits are usually around 100.  When you look back at each of my posts about the Granville elite, you will find that on those days my traffic is 400 or more.  They just can't resist reading about themselves:)  I think they actually believe that the globalists are going to spare them, which is probably not true.  I want to invite you to view my YouTube channel

I have a couple followers.  I like to put my favorite videos there, and my homemade videos as well.  I will be in Columbus this evening drumming with my drum sisters.  My garden is starting to flourish, and even though I gave away all my rain barrels, I can still catch the amount of water that I need to water my 5 feet of precious ground.  I did post another video of my labyrinth on my YouTube channel.  It would be the consecration and casting of the circle and the beginning of the walk.  Feel free to check out my other videos as well.  Then you will know what I know.  Oh, and for the record, I am in total agreement that there are far too many people on this planet.  What I am not in agreement with is Eugenics.  I don't want rich people with no social conscience having anything to do with this sort of decision making.  Perhaps, when we allowed 2000 Nazi scientists to come into our country to escape Nuremberg, we should have insisted on sterilizing them.  The elitists have children...and they school their children to grow up and become elitists.  That is my 2 cents worth on the Al Gores of the world, that have 5 kids while telling us that we have reached overpopulation.  His carbon footprint is larger than any of his ideas.
  

No comments: