Friday, June 20, 2014

Little Library In My Neighborhood

There is a sweet little library in my neighborhood that I walked down the sidewalk to snap a photo of this morning. 
For the first time in months my feet are well enough to begin walking.  I have a new doctor...of course she is not located in Licking County.  Who knows maybe my health will be restored:)  An idea like this miniature library could be contagious.  I hope so.  Comfest is coming up next weekend.  Ideas like this little library remind me of Comfest.  The Columbus Community Festival is 40 years old this year.  I plan to be there.  Who knows, maybe all three days!  Folks in Licking County would settle for "The Strawberry Festival" instead of something like a Community Festival.  All is not lost.  There is always hope. 

No comments: