Monday, December 23, 2013

It's Not My Holiday:)














This pair of ear rings got finished and left my house before I could take a picture of them in their final form.  Solstice night was a grand time.  I love drumming with my drum buddies.  We celebrated the increasing light.  That is the closest I will get to any Christmasy feeling.  I have to keep reminding myself, this is not my holiday (Christmas).  I stopped celebrating it because it made me unhappy.  There are a lot of unhappy people out there right now...trying their best to celebrate.  They are hurting, and feel in bondage to this commercial farce.  Poverty has saved me from seeking water at dry wells.  Christmas, like Christianity is a dry well for me.  I am happy I wont be forced to spend time with people who do not like me, nor do I like them.  Perhaps I am the lucky one.

No comments: