Sunday, March 25, 2012

Won First Court Case This Week

Thank you dear readers for your patience in my absense.  I am happy to report that I won my first court case (small claims) in regard to the unpaid phone bill from August 2010.  It has taken some time (and effort on my part) and now I can concentrate on the second small claims case and the more recent theft of my property from my sisters residence.  I warned my sister that I would not protect my nephew from the law and his consequences if he were to steal anything from me.  I also asked her to give me a heads up when he was coming to the house as he had previously robbed her safe (her own account) and her boyfriends sisters property as well.  When the Sheriff called looking for my nephew I told him that I had every reason to believe that he had in fact robbed Jamie (Cunningham?) of her heirlooms after giving him access to her home security system to loan him funeral clothes.  My sister even after disclosing the theft of her gun safe continues to defend and cover up his behavior to this day.  I don't think Taran and Raquel's buzz is more important than heirlooms that Jamie or Concha have taken care of their whole life, so I am going to file charges against my nephew for the theft of my Bradley Commemorative Mickey Mouse Watch.  My sister was able to cover up my nephews traffic violations through a man who repairs the copier at work (ITM Marketing) who was to replace one of the Frazeysburg municipal court and police that resigned in November for corruption.  Way to go Frazeysburg!  Out with the old corrupt and make way for the new corrupt!  I think it is telling that a cop that hadn't even started work yet told her he would make this go away before he even put in one hour on the job!  Perhaps I will need to bypass the whole Frazeysburg municipality in order to recover my stolen property.  But rest assured dear reader that I won't even let my own family shit on me and then just walk away from it.  There will be a consequences I recon...no matter who is in who's pocket!  I hope to be able to report more positive news in the near future as I banish the drug dealers and Meth Heads from my surroundings.

1 comment:

pamela said...

for goodness sake! what a horror story!
sorry you're having a hard time Concha,, hope that things work out for the best.
be careful of those drug addict and dealers, watch your back.