Friday, March 23, 2012

Beginning The Metal Quilt Project

I picked up the piece of plexiglass this morning for my metal quilt project that manifested August of last year.  I have always confided to family and friends that I would much rather be making art than having to take people to court and all the awful things that my enemies force me to do instead of making art.  Hopefully everybody that yanked my chain last year and this spring are licking some of their own wounds by now and realize that I won't be shit upon and just walk away.  Yesterday I made a feather and today I will draw out the grid for this project.  For those of you who have been collecting metal for this project, I am ready to start cutting it up and pieceing it together.  The one in this photo is a real quilt and retrieved from google images.  I will post some pictures of the one I am making as soon as I have something blog worthy.

No comments: