Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Robert Crumb's History Of America Continued



Blogroll Me!

A while back I blogged about Crumb's History Of America Series. Notice on the final cartoon he signs off What Next!
Then we have Jim Kunstler's Kunstlercast banner which looks like it picks up where Crumb left off. It seems to be the very same intersection...perhaps 2008 or 2009. This was done by the comic artist Ken Avidor. It is my understanding that the banner was instigated by Duncan Crary who hosts the Kunstlercast.

And today Oil Hit $70 dollars a barrel again. To my delight on Jim Kunstlers website we get to see the worst case scenario...same intersection...once again through the eyes of Robert Crumb. I have been waiting to see what would be next. I am not disappointed. Makes you wonder about those "green shoots".









No comments: