Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Selling My Wares














You can't get one of these necklaces right now, as arrow head season hasn't started yet.  I will post the next one for sale, when I find one...which will be when I am out lookin for mushrooms in May.  Still though...I am proud to announce that The Ohio Arts Council funded my grant this year.  Thanks to all you who wrote letters in support of my project.  I am offering prints of my art work at this point, but trust me...I have an even bigger project in mind.  Facebook is going down, so...I am jumping over to other platforms.  In the meantime, I wish Facebook the very best.  Perhaps, they will reconfigure, and stop spying on us!  I am over on GAB where they do not censor or sell our data.  Censorship, is the worst enemy to art.  I already knew that the deep state constructed Facebag, Tweeter, and Googles, in order to sell our data.
  What I failed to see was that it could be used against us.  My class reunion wouldn't have happened had it not been for Facebook...I had the greatest time at my class reunion.  How would it be, if they were not selling our data?  How would it be, if we could just share what we are doing, and not have to worry that a camera and a microphone was not installed in our house through our phone and computer?
  As an artist, I assure you I am affected by censorship, and I want it stopped.  What ever happened to the saying "I may not agree with what you are saying, but I want you to be able to say it".  That is our first amendment.  As an artist, I support the first amendment over politically correct language that is being censored by google, facebook, and twitter.  These monopoly's are dangerous.  Much more dangerous than allowing the people to decide for themselves who the dumb asses are.  Let the dumb asses speak!  I am smart enough to figure out what I believe!  Don't censor me.  It stifles my art...which by its nature is subjective.

No comments: