Saturday, March 17, 2018

Lovely Old Woman



I just hate censorship because I am an artist, musician, and writer...somethimes thinker.  I understand what Malvina was singing about.  Still though I don't know what ticky tacky is.? Is is it glue...or something more sinister.  Wish I would have thought of this tune, and I hope to learn it someday.  She is my mother and daughter probably my clone.  I promise you I will learn this tune...maybe modernize it to R ague...  what the hell is ticky tackey, and where where I can buy a case of it:) Malvina Reynolds.  Please tell us how to make ticky tacky.  I promise I will learn this song and sing it, after I learn what ticky tacky is.  Hope it is not poison.  I could never promote poisons ideas.  I think she was on to something.  I didn't hear her back then.  I hear her now.  I will learn her song, and other songs I missed  I love it when she says "I am your mother", some woman says"my mother was never like you".  Malvina doesn't miss a beat and says..."she's gettin there give her time".I just love that, and I am sorry I missed her.  I think her message is worthy to learn her tune...and find out what the hell ticky tacky is?

No comments: