Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Facinating Front Porch
















The Green House On Eddy Street is coming along today.  It was not nice enough to work outside, so I set up in the lightest place in my house...my studio.



















There is not enough natural light today to really zero in on the painting.  I concentrated on placing my neighbors lovely planters, moved the peach door slightly, and added the attic windows that I took out yesterday to change the angle of the peak of the roof.  They have a fascinating front porch.  It is very welcoming.















My studio is set up for metal working, so trying to paint in there is very forced and very cramped.  Maybe tomorrow will be a nicer day, and I can take it back outside.  I am out of green, and there is no green on the horizon until the 1st when I get my monthly check.  I proceed one step forward, two steps back.

No comments: