Monday, November 3, 2014

Time Change





















Syd and I turned back our clocks this morning.  There are some years that I haven't remembered to do it until I missed a vital appointment.  His little nose is a bit bent out of shape.  He wonders what I have done to his outside:)  There was frost on my windshield this morning, so I am delaying going out on my errands till it warms up a bit.  I put a couple new things into my painting, but the going is slow as I am almost out of 3 colors of paint.  I am not eligible for another grant till 2016 so this painting might not get done this year unless I can come up with Cadmium Red, Cobalt Blue, and Yellow.  I have never been a starving artist, but much of my art has been dependent on art supplies.  I will turn toward what I do have in stock and try to do something....even if it isn't right:)

No comments: