Tuesday, November 11, 2014

I Did It!
















It occured to me yesterday that I need to return this computer to Lori Rayburn who paid for it and loaned it to me.  However, I was not going to leave my hard drive or RAM memory cards in it as I will be leaving it on her porch next time I am in Columbus.  I don't keep things that do not belong to me.  After 19 hours of recycling all makes and models of computers, I know how to remove these parts.  It is a matter of removing screws, finding clips, and then putting it all back together.  She will not appreciate this gesture, but I will feel better knowing I return what I borrow.  Thank you FreeGeek, and Licking County Computer Society for teaching me how to do this very important thing.

post script  Thank you Lori Rayburn for loaning this computer to me.

No comments: