Monday, June 28, 2010

Governors Mansion




Blogroll Me!
Yesterday I had the privilege of touring the Governor's mansion. Not only did I get to meet Ted and Francis Strickland, but I also got to tour the mansion, gardens, and grounds. Prior to being admitted to the grounds my girlfriend spotted this Sunflower Fiesta disc pitcher in the kitchen window. Thanks to Aunt Sue (Sue's News) for getting me an invitation to the Strickland residence and for talking the Dosent into allowing us access to this side of the mansion in order to get a close up of the disc pitcher that my girlfriend spotted and correctly identified over 50 yards away!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gail said...

It was so nice to meet you at the Governor's Picnic. I've heard so much about you from Sue. I hope we cross paths again. We have our photo to remind us!