Friday, November 16, 2018

I Added Q To My Painting Today




















I added Q to my acrylic painting today.  Q anon has been part of my life since January 2018.  It is my belief that these are most historic times and Q is going to be part of this history.  The patriots are taking back our country!  Q gives us hope.  We are being given one more chance to save our country.  This is the most exciting time to be alive.  I have yet to meet other Q followers in my town.  I have a Q anon T Shirt that I wear a few times a month. Q recently made the list of the top 20 important people.  Q is also under attack by the lame stream media which I stopped listening to a long time ago.  This painting is far from being done.  It is in the cartoon gesture stage at this point.  As the drummers and dancers become more focused to me, the more pleasure I experience.  This is a very fun painting.  

No comments: