Friday, September 11, 2015

eBay Auction # 33165201617
















I already have one of these, or I would just keep it!  I started selling on eBay in 2006 when it was profitable to do so, and easy.  These days, not so much.  So....I am offering this item and the other items I have for sale through other means as well.  I have been gifted these items from two wonderful men who made knives, wood carved, and loved my work.  So when they died, they left me their tools.  I do not need a second Dremel, Foredom, or any other flex shaft.  I also don't need to hoard or store them.  I would rather sell them to someone who is doing these crafts.  

If you contact me with an offer, and I know you, I will gladly shut down my auction and sell directly to you...or even shut down my auction and offer you a "private auction".  This item is the Rolls Royce of Flex Shaft tools.  You won't see them on eBay very often.  I couldn't find ANY reference to it.  But that isn't the best of this.  This was a life long collection of accessories in addition to this wonderful tool.
















If you were to go out and try to buy all the things new in this auction, you would spend $600 or more.  Trust me I know.  I already have these things purchased in 1995.  I need to lighten my load.  Yes, I could keep them, and maybe use some of the pieces...but when I died in the future, I would be looked upon as a hoarder.  I would just rather spread the love.  

eBay item # 33165201617  Please at least look at it and become a watcher.  If you have a counter offer, I will gladly stop my auction and sell to you directly, particularly, if I know you and your craft.  That is the way the two men who left me these things felt about it....so I offer it to you.

No comments: