Friday, October 24, 2008

Got Seeds?

I am starting a seed exchange. I feel very strongly that gardens will be a necessity by this time next year. This will be the 3rd website that I have designed and launched this year. I want it to be a success. This summer I have been collecting these old antique jars. As we prepare for winter some of the seeds will be gathered and stored in these jars till planting time next spring. In the meantime I want to expand on what I have and share surplus. Bartering does not come natural, I think it takes practice. If you have some time please visit Got Seeds? I can't wait to see how the site grows as well as what trading may go on!


Blogroll Me!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

pamela said...

Hey there!!!!
love your blog and about the seeds, great storage jars!
Seeds like to stay dry even better than cool. They can take heat better than dampness and those jars are great storage containers.
What I'm going to do more of next season is pre-sprout some of my more special seeds to make certain I get good seed in the dirt.
I have some good pepper seeds and tomatoes and a very special pole bean compliments of kaykay from the forum.
this is going to be a great idea Skymetalsmith!