Saturday, October 18, 2008

Dead Beat Dads Don't Vote!

Blogroll Me!For the next few days (up until the election) I will be posting information about voting. As you probably know Ohio was blamed last election for voter fraud among other things! Even though Ken Blackwell is long gone from the picture, it appears that Republicans are up to their old shenanigans. Don't let them beat you by cheating you out of your vote. I don't endorse Mr. Turners politics. I do watch him very carefully and try to learn about what I am up against. Know thine enemy is how I was raised. I would assume in this day and age that includes reading their blogs.

If you don't have a warrant for your arrest, and if you are not an illegal alien, and if you didn't cheat the IRS or default on a student loan: then vote with confidence at the polls. If not...then you better go the route of Absentee Ballot!

No comments: