Wednesday, February 29, 2012

New Spaces And Places

Syd and I have been holed up at the Starlight Motel for over a week due to unforeseen circumstances.  The Starlight Motel has been a landmark in Heath for as long as I can remember and one of the few motels that allow pets.  We are busy moving into our new home, getting utilities on, groceries, trips to storage, and settled in.  The apartment I found for us is the greatest apartment I have ever lived in hands down!  It was built in the early 1900's and has most of the original woodwork and wainscoting which goes perfectly with my antiques from the same period.  The apartment adjoins an old beauty shop and was a bakery before that.  I may be able to offer metal workshops there in the near future.   We have over 900 square feet, plenty of dry workspace, large kitchen, large bath, two entryways, full basement, huge living room and bedroom, new appliances with washer and dryer hookups.  My new landlord did not require a deposit and she is delightful.  I moved in a few days early and have been enjoying Syd check out his new space.  I will be posting some pictures of the new place in the next few days.

1 comment:

Sue's News said...

I am so happy to hear you're moving. Is it in Columbus?