Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Depopulation


Blogroll Me!
Better start finding out the truth about the Swine Flu now. I saw this article this morning and feel that it may be true. I got the image from Google Image by entering the word "depopulation" into the search box. This was the first image to come up. I sure wouldn't know how to draw or paint an image about intentional depopulation. I find myself thinking the image of a vacant Los Vegas...or mother earth shaking us off her like fleas off a dog. I am gonna think about this and talk to a few people about this for awhile. I might not be blogging for the next few days. In the meantime let me introduce you to Catherine Austine Fitts. Please click on the link below:
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/189546-Catherine-Austine-Fitts-Swine-Flu-What-I-Believe

No comments: