Saturday, January 17, 2009

Fire In My Neighborhood

Blogroll Me!
There was a fire in our neighborhood the last night (Two nights ago at the time of this blog). It was the local bike shop Once Ridden. I have blogged about this bike shop at least 2 times. It was the K & M market before it was the bike shop. My photo does not do justice to the damage. The water from the fire hose froze in the sub zero temperatures, so all the bikes were frozen solid and reflecting like diamonds in the sunshine this morning. The adjoining apartment was boarded up today as well. What a mess. But these people are strong and flexible. I have every confidence that they will prevail and the bike shop will be up and running soon.

No comments: