Monday, September 29, 2008

Dangerous Junk Mail? Obsession The Movie


Blogroll Me!
I got this free DVD OBSESSION in the mail today from The Clarion Fund. While I am tempted to play it in my computer, I am somewhat fearful that it could contain a harmful virus. Not only that, but since Homeland Security seems to be looking into every ones business (Patriot Act), I would fear that the film might contain something that could be held against me in a court of law! I googled Clarion Fund and I didn't like the sound of it. Apparently 28 million copies of this film were sent out to the swing states (Ohio is just one). I am skeptical of propaganda this close to the elections. Perhaps learning about the film will be more revealing than the film itself!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I also received a copy and felt the same way you never know they could be trying to slip a virus into my system to get some sort of back door access. You know Its for the Bush media machine it says Fox on it I'm going to toss my copy and see if there is a download on a torrent site in avi or some safe format. Enjoy!