Saturday, March 29, 2008

Spring Fever


I really have Spring Fever but it is much too cold today to be outside. For a week now as I have been thawing out, I have been planning as well. Mostly I have been creating a website to promote my silversmithing hobby, ebay auctions and show off some of my other creations. I have great hopes for my site Divine Designs. http://conchacastaneda.synthasite.com/. I have great faith in my friends that they will help me out with suggestions on how to make Divine Designs a better site. I want to be able to share some of the better websites such as Uncle Jay Explains the News and Terriermans Daily Dose. I realize I should be able to put a link right here to their sites but I have not learned how yet as this is my very first blog here. Please feel free to look at my website and please sign my guestbook.

No comments: