Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Professional Framing
















Syd's World is in my kitchen where it was born.  In November, I wrote a grant for professional scanning and framing. I received the grant on February 1st, and got busy doing the footwork.  The original painting is in Michigan and the buyer was generous to get the first scan for the first print.  This painting was so fun that I had a hard time parting with it.  I was lucky to find Photographic Creations in Columbus Ohio who specializes in scanning larger art work.  I took the print to my local Hobby Lobby and selected the mat and frame.  20 days later the print of the original painting is right back in the kitchen 2 feet away from the easel where I painted it.  I hope to be able to offer prints at our local farmers market this spring. 

No comments: