Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Syd's Seasonal Pose
















Happy Halloween!  I suppose this could work for Thanksgiving as well.  A few years ago I sold Fiestaware on eBay.  I would make a staging area for the photos.  Inevitably cats would take the place of whatever I had just taken a picture of.  Syd likes to pose.  This picture features the last bowl I made in pottery class.  Unusual for Syd to keep a collar on any longer than a few hours.  Notice the bell.  At this time in his life he got a bird a day, so I spent a fortune in cat collars to try to even the odds.  He got real good at dispatching collars in addition to his bird habit.
 I used Syd's pose on the easel in Syd's World the painting.  Please contact me for prints of Syd's World.  Syd's World was the winner of the Peoples Choice award, First Place, and Best In Show and toured Ohio in VSA 2017 Exhibition.

No comments: