Sunday, February 25, 2018

Harper Valley PTA And Other Hillbilly Songs I Have To Clar Up.



We expect too much out of our men, I Think....therefore I was..  I say that as a Feminist.  I have seen much "men things" for most of my life. Men are like cats .  They have to understand that there is a real threat before they come to our aid!  Like cats, they are loyal.  They will help us.  I don't think we should rely on them.  Women outlive them, and their promises.  We love them when we have them though. We should honor them in trying to protect us, even though it is we that protect them...and our children.  This is the great story that is behind the narrative being presented in the corporate media.  Let men be men, and let women be women.  Let us see how that might work out.  It has worked out for thousands of years.  Let us give it another chance.

I think Bobby Taylor is guilty in both these songs.Brother Thompson is suspect in both songs.  He would get a whippin at most in my county/  Just sayin...:)
 

If my life depended on men, I would bet for them succeeding.  They need us, and they will defend us.  They are are Sons, Fathers, and Grandfathers.  I love them backwards and forwards in time. I pray that they keep their manhood, and humanity.And I pray that I can stand up to the plate...perhaps as a woman.

No comments: