Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Where Were You?



I am a disabled aging person of multiple colors.  I have always been a target.  I never saw myself as a victim. Still though, my friends and family always seemed to make excuses for the Eugenicists that surround me to this day.  I love this song.  "I dreamed I saw Ray Charles last night, and he could see just fine". I have been hearing some wind about some of my favorite alternative media gettin censored.  I figure until someone important gets censored, and there is a stink about it...no one will give a shit about me.  I got demonetized in 2013 for writing in this blog about satanic ritualistic abuse.  How  come I should give a Damn about the giants being demonetized, when they didn't notice I was being edged out?  I promised you I don't know the answer.  I do know...my creator didn't drop me.  I love my friends that won't just let me get pushed aside.

No comments: