Monday, December 19, 2016

Ode to Billy Joe

https://youtu.be/HaRacIzZSPo


  Something very sad about Bobby Gentry.  She has something really sad about her eyes when she sings.  I sure hope no one ever sees that when I sing. I suspect that no matter how many times they raped her, and drugged her.....she could not hide her sadness.  Check her out on YouTube if you dare.  She has sad eyes...just like mine.I know those sad eyes.  They are the eyes of people not saving us from predators.  What else could it be?  I defy you to tell me.  Perhaps, we should stop writing the songs to expose our predators....or perhaps you should just stop electing them into office.  Then, the status quo wouldn't be able to continue making women like her and me sad in the first place.  How it would it be, if the pedophiles all the sudden had no power, and they needed to get out of our country.  I pray for this.  I have lived this, and I understand that people around me, never saw it.  This is how it goes on.  They get people like Bobby Gentry to sing her song...but she doesn't trick me.  I know.  I see it in her eye...and hear it in her voice.

No comments: