Monday, May 26, 2008

Monday is Uncle Jay Day




Blogroll Me!










I like Mondays because it is the day that Uncle Jay updates his blog Uncle Jay Explains The News.
He has won an Emmy for his work and I must confess it is perhaps my favorite of all the blogs.

Because today is Memorial Day I don't expect any one to blog necessarily. No matter how grim the news for the week is, Uncle Jay can spin it in a way that it is funny. He uses sarcasm and satire mocking power point technology re capping the top news stories of the week.

The target audience is definitely adult, but Uncle Jay pretends to be explaining the news for kids. As he puts it on his web site Helping Small Minds understand the news. I spent hours one night just going back through the archives and laughing at the old news. Give your self a treat and check out Uncle Jay Explains The News.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: