Thursday, January 2, 2014

Off To A Good Start














This is not the picture I wanted to post today.  I must have just dreamed I took the shot, instead of taking the shot.  I will be angling for a shot with all my knives in one photo, before Brian comes after his knife.  I plan on purchasing a pair of cheap safety glasses and try to finish up a couple more knives as the weather is just not that great for running around.   Here is a couple books I leafed through while working on Brian's knife.  They were not very helpful, but maybe future knives can be designed using some of these guy's ideas.  They have better equipment than I do....things like tempering and heat treating kilns, metal cutting band saws.  If I were going to make knives everyday, I would certainly use more ideas and techniques from these two books.



No comments: