Wednesday, May 29, 2013

You Can Imagine

 
 
The top little pebble is turquoise from Pakistan, laying on top of stabilized turquoise from Rio Grande Jewelry Supply Store.  The turquoise beads are from Chexoslavakia locally sold at One Stop Bead Shop Dublin Ohio.  You can imagine that I have prewritten this blog in anticipation of staying home, saving gas money, and trying to get my display case filled for the upcoming Pearl Market booth June 7th 10:30-2:00.  The booth was donated to me by The Ohio Arts Council.  They have been so good to me this year.  I look forward to getting back downtown and hopefully seeing some of the Arts Festival when I am finished for the day.  I understand that I will be provided a pop up canopy, table and two chairs.  Stop by and see me and my latest creations.
 
 

No comments: