Sunday, October 14, 2012

Framed

















I spent Saturday framing the metal quilt.  The squares on the table in front of the quilt are the leftovers that will go into the next one.  Hopefully, I will get to that along with some more projects on the bench before the snow flies.  I have a few days to admire this project before sending it off to Michigan to its new home.  I am busy writing a grant, and two jewelry orders to complete before the end of this month, as well as preparing for hopefully my final court appearance November 15th.  This afternoon, I am attending our first neighborhood watch meeting.  Tomorrow I will be in Columbus.  I will probably not get back to this blog before Tuesday or Wednesday.  A friend is coming over later in the week to help me with my upcoming court case, so the rest of the week and month is full with meetings, visitings, and webinars.  Life is full.

No comments: