Monday, June 4, 2012

Old Tin















I got a wonderful old coffee tin in the mail today to add to my collection of metal scraps for the bow tie metal quilt.  It is going to be hard to cut this one up.  I still have yet to hear anything official from the court.  I have objected by email to the clerk of courts and am hoping someone will get back to me.  I have decided to spend the $20 I would need to file the objection on silver feather supplies as I believe the time to file the objection has expired.  They couldn't beat me legitimately it seems, so they had to resort to tricking me into not appearing.  At any rate, I don't have time to play games with them and I need to put my resources elsewhere.  I can only imagine that someone else will have to teach Nesley Thomas her lesson.  Hopefully she will get what is coming to her.

No comments: