Wednesday, June 13, 2012

More Quilt Squares












I have eight of the forty two bow tie squares in the works as of this morning.  Also I have another metal textured pizza pan to cut for texture on the bench.  Unfortunately I am out of saw blades till tomorrow morning after the mail runs.  I look forward to adding some baby blue from a Nabisco saltines tin lid I am going to cut up, and will be seeking out black, yellow, orange, and purple to throw into this mix before I start riveting these together.

  I have another feather to make this week, and a turquoise feather ring that I hope will be a marketable project ready to solder together.  The trouble with making rings, is that they have to be sized to fit the customer.  So the one I am making this week will be my size, as I couldn't possibly anticipate the ring size of my prospective future customer.  My design will be unisex and look good on either a man or a woman.  It will be a display piece on my hand unless I am lucky enough to be the size of the future customer.  I would love to make a half dozen of these, but I have to be frugal with my silver these days until I find out what is going on with the court and whether or not I have to pay to file my objection to the magistrates decision.  I am keeping enough gas in the car that I can drive to Columbus to file this objection the same day I get it in the mail (if they ever send it)  The weather is perfect today for working in the studio, so I am anxious to get back to it, and glad I have another day that I don't have to ponder legal matters!

No comments: