Thursday, April 19, 2012

Pennies Save Me...Again

I sacked up $15 worth of pennies this month and deposited them in the bank.  That was enough to pay my water bill...almost.  In addition to someone hacking my Facebook account, it appears someone has tried to gain access to my paypal account as well.  I do online surveys and get paid through paypal for that.  It isn't very much money, so even if they succeed in hacking the account, they won't get more than $10 or so.  Still though, it is a shame that someone would target a poor woman who is disabled and just trying to survive.  Hopefully that counter reverse spell I put in place last April will take care of these thieves in addition to the enemies that have wished me ill will last summer.  Last year I used my pennies to buy eggs from Frijolito Farm.  So every penny I find and every penny I save has been a blessing.  I imagine that the older pennies that are real copper are actually worth more than a penny.  Wheat pennies were worth about 12 cents last time I was in the coin shop.  They are probably worth more now.  If I see a penny on the ground I pick it up, and today it paid off.  I have so much to be grateful for...the roof over my head, the food in my pantry, my friends, my cat...and even pennies on the ground everywhere I go.  I truely am rich!

No comments: