Monday, June 20, 2011

Where Are The Woodcarvers?


I have lost track of my woodcarving buddies since this unpleasant business with my landlord. I think it is important to try to continue working on my projects, even though the looming move ahead of me takes the wind out of my sails. I am working on trading my teaching skills for a temporary safe place to store my workshop. This would be a way to make it possible to continue working as I move. Today I am looking at a new place near OSU campus and all that goes with that. But before I check out that apartment, I am going to try and find my woodcarvers. I will probably move late summer and the Martin Janis center will be closer than the Gillie Center. Perhaps I can get the woodcarvers to move to Martin Janis. There is a full woodworking shop there.

No comments: